Dr. Penn sees patients in our Jackson location.
- Medical School: Rowan University, School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Graduate Degree: New York University
- Undergraduate Degree: New York University
||Residency: St. Joseph’s Hospital/North Philadelphia Hospital System (Chief Resident)
- Clinical Assistant Professor with Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Faculty, Center for Mind Body Medicine
- Faculty, Medical Moguls Academy
- Member of the New Jersey Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons and the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- Specialty clinical interests in energy metabolism, weight and weight management, diabetes prevention and pre-diabetes, women’s health and preventive medicine
||Dr. Penn, a formally trained dancer in ballet and modern dance techniques enjoys the arts and directs a women’s dance ensemble. Residing in Monmouth County, Dr. Penn is an avid reader, and traveler who enjoys spending time with her husband, sons, mother and extended family.