Dr. Pedowitz sees patients in our East Windsor and Jackson locations
- Medical School: Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine, Missouri
- Undergraduate: University of Massachusetts at Amherst, Mass.
||Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Fellow, American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- Clinical Assistant Professor in family medicine
- Member, New Jersey Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons
- Member, American Osteopathic Association
||Dr. Pedowitz’s clinical interests include sports medicine, asthma and allergies, back pain, men’s health and preventive medicine. A sports enthusiast, he particularly enjoys running and biking and spending time with his wife and three boys.